Star Wars Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Role Play (Currently Inactive)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Star Wars Role Play (Currently Inactive) - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Role Play (Currently Inactive)

Post by Atridian Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:57 pm

Atridian eyed the attacker.
"What the hell was that for?," Atridian asked in a menacing voice.
"I got paid to kill you guy," the attacker replied.
"Who? Who sent you?," Atridian persisted.
"I took their credits no their names," he replied.
"Hmphh typical. Let him go Taymi," Atridian said.
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

https://sw-rp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Role Play (Currently Inactive) - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Role Play (Currently Inactive)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:00 pm

He considered it for a moment before releasing him. "Blaster, now. I don't want any funny business while you talk," he said, holding out his hand patiently. "Come on now, don't make me take it from you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

The man handed his blaster to Taymi, as soon as he was released he made a quick dash to the exit and left the bar.
"Damn assassins, I really wish they'd spread the word of what I can do so I wouldn't have to keep putting them down," Atridian said in an annoyed voice.  
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:05 pm

"What do you mean? Like, kill them? I'm pretty sure I'm the one who got her down to the floor," he said, rolling his eyes. "But, if you say so..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:11 pm

The two continued on like that for three more hours before deciding to head back to the recruitment office. The line had basically died down enough for two get themselves back in place, Atridian noticed a pair o clone troopers carrying a stretcher away from the office. At first glance it looked like any other dead civi, but as the clones passed him he realized it was the padawan he had fought earlier. His face was a dark purple with his veins crossing across his mouth and lips, poisoned most likely Atridian thought.
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:14 pm

"There's only one thing I know that can do that to a man, and that would be a mushroom I had found in Felucia's rain forests. Trust me, it is expensive to get and well worth it. That man there is as good as dead," he pronounced before reaching the tables. He talked with the commander a bit, going over the details of enlisting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:28 pm

The dead padawan lingered on his mind for a bit, whoever killed him mostly likely did it for money, either that or someone had a serious grudge against the kid. Atridian filled out the enlisting forum and was given a number and republic badge. A gunship came and picked him up along with a dozen other potential recruits, Atridian waved to Taymi as[ he took off into the sky. Large buildings blurred past the ship as it flew toward the nearest republic base, Atridian eyed the three clones near the cockpit, the slight tilting of their helmets indicated they were talking. Most likely about the recruits he suspected, Atridian looked to the dozen other bodies on board, some looked somewhat experienced but the majority just looked like regular inexperienced civilians. He shook his head, he'd never been to war or participated in a large scale battle but he did know these people weren't cut out for soldier work, the gunship slowly descended and hovered above a small landing pad. Atridian and the other recruits hopped off the gunship and followed a trooper to a clearing in the middle of the base, a large crowd was gathered in front of a small platform. A single clone trooper stood before the large crowd, Atridian and the recruits joined the others as the trooper began to speak.
"Listen up! As of now you are part of the Grand army of the Republic, you will kill, you will see death, and you will follow orders!," he then extended left arm,"Those of you who would like to stand a chance in combat should head over to the barracks for training."
The clone retracted his arm,"Those of you who think you know what their doing should remain here to get assigned to a division. Those who stay have 48 hours to get their affairs in order before you are deployed in active combat."
Half of the crowd left for the barracks leaving Atridian and a handful of others in the clearing, he let out a snort of amusement as he looked around at the ones who had stayed.
"So I guess you lot think you know a thing or two, fair enough. Your orders are to report back here in 2 days time for deployment, if you don't show we leave without you. That about covers it, DISMISSED!," the clone said as he stepped down.

"The army? Your joining the army?," Alea said confusedly.
"Yes, it'll provide a steady pay instead of doing odd jobs for thugs and scumbags," Atridian replied.
"But your a force user Atri, what do you think they'll do once they find that out?," Alea asked.
"I'm sure they would seem me as an invaluable asset," Atridian said.
Alea grabbed Atridian's arm firmly.
"I don't like Atri, I almost lost you once, I don't want that to happen again," she said with sadness in her voice.
Atridian grabbed his sisters hands,"You need not worry dear sister, I am capable enough to defend myself I assure you," he said in a mechanical tone.
Alea looked at Atridian's helmet, wishing she could see past it and look into his eyes.
"Ok.....ok. But you must promise me to take care of yourself and come back to me once this war is over," Alea said.
"I promise you my dear sister that I will always come back too you," Atridian replied.
They embraced each other for a moment before separating, Alea walked off toward the living room leaving Atridian to himself. A dark cloud hovered over his mind, no matter what happened he would always come back, no matter what it took or whatever the cost.

Last edited by Atridian on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:30 am

ORBITING FLEET: REPUBLIC CLONE WARSHIPS
OBJECTIVE: INVESTIGATE POSSIBLE CONFEDERATE INVOLVEMENT
DISPATCH: 125TH BLACK STAR CORPS

The midday sun was setting and it cast a glare on Sharks scope as he scanned the valley, seeing nothing he turned back to his squad mate, Flak.
"Coast is clear, tell lieutenant Blackburn that this sector shows no sign of confederate activity," Shark said.
Flak called in and notified Blackburn, Shark drew back his rifle and looked at the landmass that stretched before him. This planet was very beautiful to him, it would be a shame if the war reached this peaceful place.
"Blackburn's been notified, a gunship should be heading our way here in a bit," Flak said.
He joined Shark and they both admired the wonderful scenery together, not one saying one word to the other. 5 minutes passed before Flak broke the silence.
"Say what is it like being an arc trooper?," Flak asked.
"Eh I'm just better equipped and have a few tricks up my sleeve in case things get too hairy," Shark replied.
"It's gotta be pretty cool though right?," Flak asked.
"Guess so," Shark said as he slowly scanned the again.
A reflecting light caught his attention, he picked up his rifle again and looked through it's scope. He saw a formation of battle droid march across one of the fields followed by the shadow of a dropship, Shark looked toward the sky and saw a confederate warship descending toward the planet surface.
Shark cursed before he opened the comms to the lieutenant.
"Commander this is ARC-182, we have ENEMY CONTACT! I repeat ENEMY CONTACT!," he yelled.

Last edited by Shark on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:30 pm

OBJECTIVE: ELIMINATE ANY AND ALL CIS FORCES IN THE VALLEY
DISPATCH: ARC-128 AND 4TH SQUAD

Rain dripped from the tall trees above as Shark pushed his way past the thick bushes, he hand to clear his visor a few times to maintain the clarity of his vision. The rest of his squad followed closely behind him, for three hours they had been on the march, not one soldier let out a complaint. Shark scanned the area ahead, he activated his electronic scanner to see if he could pick up any and all possible droids that could be around his team. Shark stopped, as did his team, the path up ahead showed a passing squadron of battle droids, with a quick notion to his team, the clones opened fire. Laser fire erupted from the bushes the the clones were hiding in, droids were destroyed as the clones shot them to pieces. The battle droids quickly returned fire but didn't come close to hitting the troopers who were well hidden in the foliage. Shark blasted the heads off of two droids before downing a third with one clean shot in the chest piece, suddenly blaster fire came from the left flank and a pair of super battle droids came stomping out.
"SBD's!!!," a clone yelled to his squad.
Shark primed two ion grenades before tossing them towards the super battle droids, they let out an electromagnetic pulse that fried the two droids and set them to the ground.
"Nice one Sharky!," Flak yelled over the blaster fire.
Shark returned his attention the to the remaining battle droids, only a handful were left and the clones made short work of them. He fired the last blaster round and rushed over to confirm his kill, the entire squadron had been eliminated successfully.
"Alright guys, droids are done let's get moving again," Shark said to his squad.
The rest of the day the clone squad scouted the forest, during that time the rain continued to get heavier and heavier, 3 inch droplets were now dropping frequently on the squad as they marched forward. Shark stopped at the base of a gargantuan tree, he looked upward and gazed at it's lengthy trunk, water was streaming down it like a small river and the fading sun made it look orange. Shark appreciated times like this were he could observe the galaxies beauty, at times it even helped him forget about the ongoing war.
"Admiring the scenery Sharky?," Flak asked as came walking up.
"Yeah.....you don't get things like this all the time so it's nice to appreciate it when you see it," Shark replied.
"Sure I guess, we gotta get moving again so gaze at the tress another time," Flak said turning away.
Flak watched as a fellow squad mate came into view and looked over at him.
"We clear Jester?," Flak asked.
Before he could replied a laser bolt came flying through the air and punched a scorched hole in the troopers head.
"SNIPER!!!!!," a clone yelled.
The entire squad jumped toward cover, Shark braced himself against a tree before peering out to see, he pulled back when another laser bolt whizzed by his head. He sighed irritably, whether he liked it or not he and his men were pinned, with no where to go except out in the open.

Back to top Go down

Post by PSYCO PEANUT13 Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:57 pm

Tormax arrived at his small living quarters only 200 storys above the black and gang filled ground of Coruscant. He walked into his dark room. The window in the room was unneeded because it was so dark this far down and the only thing you saw out side was death stick dealers and no lives. Tormax walked to the window and closed the curtains then walked into the bathroom. Tormax changed into his normal clothes when he heard the front door slide open. He grabbed his pistol and leaned out of the bathroom door. "Elara it's only you" "who else did you expect a Twi lek" said Elara. "You know i would never do that to you, ooo today's bounty easy, 20,000 credits, how was your day at the cantina." she looked at Tormax with a blank face. "shitty, sorry for asking". "Hey honey" said Elara "I have another bounty from the bounty board at the cantina" "Who is it" "A clone who is called Shark, it is a clone so it should be easy" "But that means i have to deal with the republic court system if I get in to trouble, what is the pay" "75000 credits" "Some body must want him dead, OK I am in but i'm tired so lets go to bed" Tormax gave a half smile at the beautiful woman standing in front of him. The two of them go into bed. Elara fell asleep but Tormax could not."love you"said to the sleeping Elara. Tormax put on his gear and got into his v-wing to the nearest rent-a-ship station and bought a small fighter. "computer set course Bakura" hyperspace activated and with in a few minutes he was in the middle of 2 Republic frigates and a decrepit CIS ship. Tormax weaved his way through the fire but to his luck was hit by a stray laser. "Ship move all power to primary shields and lock up all wings" the small ship plummeted towards the green planet and with loud crash hit the ground causing Tormax to go unconscious. The ship, which is now more like a giant metal coffin landed on the droid snipers location sending rock and metal from the droid and ship flying into the air.
PSYCO PEANUT13
PSYCO PEANUT13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:59 pm

Shark looked at the wreckage of a ship that had fallen from the sky. The chances of anything surviving that crash were slim but by not doing anything he was essentially eliminating any chance all together.
"Slit get the arc cutter up here pronto!," Shark yelled.
The trooper ran up and pulled out an arc cutter and started cutting open the cockpit, smoke and sparks flew as metal was singed and separated. After a short time the clones work was complete and he lifted the large hulk of metal aside. Shark stepped inside and saw an unconscious mandalorian slouched over in his seat that had melted to the floor of the ship, in one motion, he hefted the man over his shoulder and stepped outside. Shark clicked on his comms and switched to commander Blackburn's channel.
"Commander this is ARC-182 we have a wounded man here, requesting immediate evac," Shark said.
"And what of the CIS, have you and your squad completed your sweep?," Blackburn chimed back.
"Affirmative, minimum contact and all hostiles neutralized," Shark replied.
"Copy that, gunship is on it's way, hold out until then. Blackburn out," the comms went dead.
Shark walked over to the tall tree he was at before and gently lowered the man to the ground and placed him against the tree.
"Mando huh, what do you think he's doing way out here?," Flak asked.
"No clue but he sure as hell got lucky crashing so close to us," Shark said.

Back to top Go down

Post by PSYCO PEANUT13 Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:53 pm

Tormax slowly gained consciousness and began to frantically worry about his situation, he calmed down to see an arc trooper sanding a few meters away calling for the two medics with a stretcher."My weapons are in the ship but the troops are to close to my ship to try" thought Tormax "But there is a small craves leading to what looks like a canyon" while the troopers were busy Tormax stumbled to his feet and limped towards the craves. Tormax slid down the craves, but the slide turned into him falling down the craves. He hit the bottom of the canyon making a loud TINK/THUD noise alerting the clones of his position. Tormax saw a few destroyed droids that looked like that they where ambushed by the clones. Tormax jived his way to the droids and picked up its blaster. He turned back to see clones the clones up on the ledge where he previously was laying point there rifles at him Tormax fired off 4 warning shots and began to slowly jog down the canyon.
PSYCO PEANUT13
PSYCO PEANUT13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:13 pm

Shark hung from the side of a plateau and looked down at the canyon, he scanned using his thermal vision and saw multiple lifeforms pop up.
"See anything Sharky?," Flak asked.
"Nothing worth noting," Shark said as he climbed down to the rest of his squad.
"Hmmm crazy mando, must've freaked out seeing a squad of troopers standing all around him," Slit said.
"For whatever the reason he's not our problem anymore," Shark said.
"What so we're just going to let him fend for himself?," Flak asked.
"Lets say we look for him, just how long do you think it'll take for us to find him? We don't have time when the droids are making planet fall as we speak," Shark replied.
He clicked on his beacon and waited for a gunship to fly down and pick up his squad. They lifted off the ground and took off at high speeds, Shark watched as the ground beneath him blurred past and the view off the republic base came into view. The gunship slowly descended until it touched the ground and the clones stepped out. Shark approached commander Blackburn who was standing near the communications center reading a holopad.
"Shark what have you to report," Blackburn asked.
"Two full squads of clankers destroyed, aside from the renegade mandalorian everything went fine sir," Shark replied.
"Glad to hear it. Report to the barracks, you should get as much sleep as you can because the days are going to be endless," Blackburn said.
Shark saluted and headed off toward the barracks, he had to agree with the commander, this was only the first day of an invasion which could go over for months on end if they were unlucky. As the door behind closed and he approached his bunk, Shark once again thought of the mandalorian they saved. He couldn't figure out what reason he had for running from him, the more he thought about it the less it made sense. Shark took off his helmet and got onto his bunk, he dropped the matter as he realized thinking about it wasn't helping, but it still lingered in the back of his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:33 pm

Atridian grabbed his gear and the picture of his sister before leaving his home and heading out to the republic gunship waiting for him. He watched as the small little area where his home had been quickly disappeared beneath the high rises of coruscant. From here on the gunship speed up and took off toward the republic venator class star destroyer docked at the southeastern base. Atridian fiddled with his lightsaber as he tried to calm himself, the actual thought of going to war was a lot less scary than being on a gunship taking him to a republic warship. Within a day he would be billions of miles away from Coruscant on some planet he'd never even heard of and be forced to fight an enemy that numbered on the infinite. He could handle the endless amounts of foes but being that far away from Coruscant, being that far from his sister, he didn't want to imagine that darkness. Suddenly the gunship jerked violently and turned past the republic base.
"Hey what's going on, the ship is that way," Atridian said in his mechanical voice.
"New orders sir, we are to transport you straight to the jedi temple," the clone officer said.
"Jedi temple? Why the hell are you taking me there?," Atridian asked angrily.
"Just following orders," the clone replied.
Atridian sighed and sat back down, he looked back at the clone officer.
"What's your name soldier," Atridian asked.
"CT-487-," Atridian stopped him with the raise of his hand.
"Not your number but your name," Atridian tried again.
"Captain Reize, why do you ask?," Reize replied.
"Reize, do me a favor will you. You owe me nothing and don't even know me but I still ask you, please tell my sister Alea that her brother will be fine," Atridian said.
Reize didn't reply for several moments before saying something,"I....Ok I will".
"Thank you...Reize," Atridian said as he closed his eyes and entered a state of total serenity.

The gunship docked inside the jedi temple hangar, two dozen clone guards along with two jedi peacekeepers awaited Atridian as he stepped off the shuttle. The jedi master from three days ago stepped forward and looked directly at Atridian through steely eyes.
"I said we'd meet again," the jedi master said.
"Pardon the rudeness but can you tell me why I'm standing inside a hangar in the jedi temple instead of on board battleship ready to go to war," Atridian asked irritably.
"In due time son, come with me for now," the jedi said as he turned around and started walking away.
With a grunt Atridian followed him, he realized just how little of a choice he had when he saw the clones and peacekeepers follow after them.

Atridian now stood at the highest point in the jedi temple, the jedi council room doors slid open and the jedi walked the two of them in. The room was filled with jedi masters all seated in a circle formation, Atridian could fell the raw power that emanated from the council members. The one in the middle, the small old green one seemed to be the strongest with the force, as Atridian stepped into the center of the room he could feel all eyes on him.
"Master Tudoah, is this the one you mentioned to us a few days ago?," the dark skinned jedi master asked.
"It is indeed mater Windu," Tudoah replied.
Atridian felt the rooms atmosphere change in an instant, an orange twi'lek rubbed her chin as she examined Atridian.
"Tell me your name child," she said in a gentle voice.
"Atridian," he replied in his mechanical voice.
Half of the room looked surprised as he spoke for the first time.
"No last name?," the twi'lek asked again.
"None that I can remember," Atridian said.
"Tudoah you said this boy was able to use the force, correct," asked master Windu.
"Yes, I watched him pick up my padawan," Tudoah replied.
Windu looked to Atridian,"Just how powerful are you boy?".
"I know how to use it," he replied.
"Show me."
Atridian took a moment and raised his hands, the windows to the room slowly started to vibrate before it started to shake the entire room. He lowered his and hands and looked back as Master Windu, he could sense the the shock that the other council members felt.
"Impressive to say the least. What say you master Yoda," Windu looked over to the small green one.
"Gifted with the force, this one is. But darkness in his heart I can sense," Yoda replied.
"If your worried I've been turned toward the ways of the sith I can assure all of you that I am free of corruption," Atridian said.
"So far as you know," a cerean said with an edge in his voice.
"With the dark side, he is not," Yoda said,"But in his heart, very little light there is."
"He certainly is a special case," Windu said.
The council room hung in silence for 10 minutes before jedi master Windu stood up and approached Atridian.
"Do you promise to give your life in service to the people of the republic," Windu asked.
"As long as I remain in service, I will," he replied.
"Then with the authority of the jedi council, I appoint you commander of the battleship Infernal and command you lead the 52nd Star Corps," Windu said.
Atridian's eyes grew large underneath his helmet as the council unanimously agreed, he was now a commander in the galactic republic.
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atridian Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:29 pm

"This doesn't make any fucking sense," Atridian said in an angry mechanical voice.
"The jedi council obviously sees potential in you so it makes sense that'd they'd give you such a huge responsibility," Tudoah replied.
"I'm not even part of the order," Atridian said.
"But you are a soldier of the republic and a powerful force wielder at that," Tudoah said.
The gunship flew over the ship Infernal and slowly descended down toward the landing pad, the doors slid open and both of them stepped out.
"I don't even know the first thing about leading, let alone commanding a battleship," Atridian snapped.
"Trust in the force an it will guide you," Tudoah replied.
"Do all jedi say that when they don't know how to answer the questions their asked?," Atridian asked.
Tudoah chuckled slightly, a clone trooper squad walked up the ramp toward the the two, Captain Reize saluted the two jedi.
"Reize? Don't tell me your part of the Star Corps," Atridian said.
"Yes sir. Captain of the 52nd battalion," Reize replied.
"Of course," Atridian looked over at Tudoah.
"Is Admiral Brikett ready to receive the commander here?," Tudoah asked Reize.
"Affirmative sir, he is waiting on the bridge," Reize replied.
"Then I'm afraid our time together has come to an end," Tudoah turned and boarded the gunship," Good luck commander Atridian, may the force be with you."
Atridian watched as the gunship lifted and took off back toward the city, he then turned back to Reize and his men.
"Well....I guess I'd better go greet my crew," Atridian said in an annoyed tone.
"Yes sir," Reize said he lead him toward the bridge.

The elevator hummed as it accelerated past the floors of the ship toward the bridge, Atridian, Reize and three clones waited patiently in the elevator as time ticked by.
"What's the admiral like?," Atridian asked.
"I really shouldn't say sir, it's not my place to give opinions on my superiors," Reize replied.
"I asked for your opinion not for a formal report, I need to know who's going to be holding my hand through this whole experience," Atridian replied.
"In my opinion he's a good strategist who quickly adapts to new problems and overcomes them with swift tactics. But......," Reize trailed off.
"But what."
"But the admiral lacks real combat experience so some of his plans lack a certain....consideration for the men following them."
"I see. Thanks for your impute Reize."
The elevator doors opened and the men walked onto the bridge, a seasoned looked man with salt and pepper hair approached Atridian.
"Admiral Brikett sir, welcome to Infernal. I've been told you've been put in charge of the ship, congratulations," Brikett said.
"Thank you admiral. I wish I could say I felt honored to be here but I would hate to lie on my first day as commander," Atridian replied.
"It is very rare that men wishing to avoid responsibly get to live a life of leisure," Brikett said as he walked with Atridian.
"Where are we heading?," Atridian asked.
"Planet Bakura. Separatist forces have invaded the planet and the forces stationed there have requested additional reinforcements," Brikett said.
"Great. I'll be looking forward to it, for now I wish to have some time alone, could someone show me to my room?".
"Of course," Brikett signaled two men to escort Atridian to his quarters.
As the commander stepped off the bridge, the battleships engines hummed to life and the massive vessel took off into space. The Infernal pasted the republic blockade and entered hyperspace, Atridian watched the ceiling of his room as he sat on his bed thinking about the days events. He went from being a recruit to commander in the span of a couple hours, Atridian clenched his robotic fist, whether he wanted it or not he was here now so he'd do his best in leading, and make sure he'd return to his sister.
Atridian
Atridian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2